Join us at Playfield Park at 10 a.m. Oct. 9 for Oktoberfest. Big Canoe’s favorite tradition is back and better than ever! Admission is $5 cash or lot charge and children 10 & under are free. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Big Canoe Volunteer Fire Department. There are so many great things instore for you this year:
– 50 craft vendors
– Flame grilled brats on a pretzel bun
– Food vendors
– German beer and wine
– Ax throwing
– Oktoberfest Yard Games
– Kids Area
– Hayride transportation to and from parking
– Polka Band & DJ
– Caricature Artist & more!
Parking available at these locations:
– Three tier parking lot above the Playfield
– In front of the Chapel and along the Village Core parking spaces
– The Beach Club Parking Lot
– The Lodge Parking Lot
Parking NOT allowed at these locations:
– The Bear Side of the Playfield
– Postal Facility Parking Lot
– Package Porch Parking Lot
– Village Station Parking Lot
– The Small Parking Lot to the Right of The Chapel
Shuttles available are as follows:
– Open air hayride with seats will run continuously between the lodge, beach club parking and village core to the three tiered parking lot entrance
– Open air, 6 seater golf carts will help carry walkers from the 3 tier parking lot above the Playfield to the event site entrance and back from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We hope to see you all come out and join in on this fun outdoor festival. More details to come.
The post Oktoberfest returns and promises to be the biggest one yet appeared first on Inside the Gates.