By Donna Dibiaso
The Wellness Collaborative is eager to help residents of Big Canoe in their time of need. We have a tremendous number of volunteers who are ready to provide assistance when called upon. Listed below are some of the services we are able to provide:
- Rides to and from COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Help scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
- Rides to and from doctor appointments.
- Meals after surgery or while recovering from illness or injury.
- Short term relief/respite for caregivers to allow them a few hours for themselves.
- Assistance picking up and delivering mail and/or groceries for those physically unable to do so because of illness or injury.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to schedule a service. Our team of volunteers at BC Info will put you in touch with the proper volunteer team to assist you.
To learn more or request a service, visit the Wellness Collaborative web page at bcwell.org, or contact our Info Coordinator, Tracy Critchett, at email@example.com or (678) 462-1324.
The post Wellness Collaborative is ready and willing to help appeared first on Inside the Gates.